We get it, holidays are overwhelming! Follow our Gift Guide to remove the hunt and save time (& cash!) this holiday season!
1. Ulla Johnson Jacket.The easiest to throw over any blouse + the rich forest green color adds depth to any outfit.
2. Of Two Minds Silk Blouse.Semi-sheer and oh-so-good, throw over a cream tank for the day or make it sexier at night with a navy or burgundy lace camisole.
3. Distressed Skinny Jeans.Need we say more? Everyone needs a pair and its probably time for a refresh!
4. Stubbs & Wootton Leather Loafers.Slip on and go! Tailored enough for work, but chic enough for the boardwalk. Comes with a box, it's the easiest gift to wrap with a bow!
5. Ulla Johnson Midi Dress.Flattering silhouette with cinched waistband and clean lines from draped pleating. Wear it to date night, baby showers, or birthdays. A no-brainer gift!
6. Elie Tahari Suede Trench Coat.It's what to gift someone who already has everything! Guaranteed this is the one statement piece they haven't collected, but would love to have.